Many families choose to get help from hospice, and our hospice team is designed to support the patient and the entire family as they go through the challenges of caregiving and grieving.
When hospitalizations, tests, blood draws, IV’s and treatment side effects bring distress but no progress, it may be time for hospice. Most hospice patients are cared for in their own homes or in a caregiver’s home surrounded by people they love. Some live in nursing facilities. Our hospice team works with your physician and/or nursing facility staff. We care for the patient wherever they call home.
A patient at home or in a nursing facility has access to the following services:
- Home or Nursing home visits by a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse
- Around the clock on-call nursing support for emergencies
- Medical Management by our full time medical director
- Medications and supplies
- Medical equipment
- Social Worker assistance with family issues, financial issues and more
- Specialized spiritual care providers and trained volunteers
- Grief support and bereavement support
We would love to speak with you and answer any questions that you may have. Just click the “Request a Consultation” button below and one of our trained staff members will contact you to set up a meeting at your convenience. Of course, you can always call us at any time. 1-800-876-0162.